At Ellis Medicine, board-certified ophthalmologists specialize in eye surgeries to help patients with:
- Diseased cornea
- Pediatric eye care (pediatric ophthalmologist on staff)
- Retina surgery, including retinal detachment, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration
- Corneal transplant services
Advanced technology in use at Ellis Medicine:
- LenSx laser for the treatment of cataracts. The laser helps surgeons achieve greater consistency and reproducibility.
- Yag laser for Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty for treatment of glaucoma, secondary cataracts and narrow angle glaucoma,
- State-of-the-art phacoemulsification for small incision cataract surgery (1,500 cases performed annually)
- Argon laser for diabetic retinopathy, pars plana vitrectomy
For more information about surgery at Ellis Medicine or for a physician referral, please call 1.888.Ellis Info (1.888.355.4746).