The Belanger School of Nursing participates in the statewide LPN to RN Transition Course.
A licensed practical nurse applicant who meets all admission requirements is eligible for direct placement into Nursing 102 and advanced placement for 12 credits within the curriculum upon successful completion of this course. (NUR 101, Nutrition, Pharmacology).
For advanced placement into the School of Nursing program, LPN applicants must:
- meet the criteria for admission
- hold current LPN registration in a U.S. jurisdictioncomplete an application and be accepted into The Belanger School of Nursing
- earn a grade of C or better in Anatomy & Physiology I less than 5 years prior to application
- earn a grade of C or better in Introduction to Psychology and English Composition.
- successfully complete the statewide LPN-RN Transition Course
To learn more about The Belanger School of Nursing, please call 518.243.4471.