Health Service Navigators
Support and guidance for better care
Helping patients find their way in what is often a complicated health care system is the goal of Ellis Medicines Health Services Navigators. Our Health Services Navigators (registered nurses with case management experience) help coordinate care for patients at the Ellis Health Center.
Health Services Navigators can:
- Help you find a doctor - whether it’s for primary care, dental care, pediatric care, or adolescent mental health services for your children.
- Put you in touch with a facilitated enroller who determines whether you're eligible for government sponsored health insurance programs, such as Medicaid, Family Health Plus or Child Health Plus, and helps with the application process.
- Provide you with suggestions and information to help you coordinate your care.
- Connect you with the right agency in the community if you have any social service needs.
- Offer alternatives for managing or preventing chronic diseases.
Ellis Medicine’s Health Services Navigators are available to provide guidance and assistance in order to help you better understand and connect the dots in the local health care system.
For more information, please contact our Health Services Navigators at 1.888.633.4661.