Community Shuttle Schedule
Ellis Medicine offers a free Community Shuttle service to help improve access to primary care and outpatient services offered at the Ellis Medical Home at the Ellis Health Center (600 McClellan Street, Schenectady).
- We offer morning and afternoon shuttle service each weekday to the Ellis Health Center. with regular stops at six locations in the community.
- We also offer shuttle service to Bellevue Woman’s Center on Wednesdays for our Orientation and Tours for expectant mothers.
To ELLIS HEALTH CENTER
- YMCA - 13 State Street 9:00 am 12:30 pm
- YWCA - 44 Washington Avenue 9:05 am 12:35 pm
- Salvation Army - 22 Lafayette Street 9:10 am 12:40 pm
- Bethesda House - 418 Liberty Street 9:15 am 12:45 pm
- Schenectady Community Action Program - 913 Albany Street 9:20 am 12:50 pm
- Hometown Health - 1044 State Street 9:30 am 1:00 pm
- Ellis Health Center - 600 McClellan Street 9:45 am 1:15 pm
- Arrives at Ellis Hospital - 1101 Nott Street 10:00 am 1:30 pm
To BELLEVUE WOMAN'S CENTER
- Family Health Center at Ellis Health Center 10:00 am
- Hometown Health/Planned Parenthood 10:15 am
- Orientation & Tour for expectant mothers at Bellevue Woman's Center; includes free lunch coupon 10:30 to 11:30
- Arrives at Family Health Center with stops at Hometown Health/Planned Parenthood 11:45 am
Please note: the shuttle stops in front of each building for pick-up, and the above times are estimates which may vary slightly.
Questions? Call our Health Services Navigators at 1.888.633.4661.